Noodelist Recipe for Leftover Turkeys
Noodelist – Thai Chicken/Turkey “Larb”
17.6 oz (500 g) water
1 bag of Bold & Juicy Shiitake soup base
2 blocks of Moroheya noodle cakes
1. Boil 2 noodle blocks in Bold & Juicy broth for 3 minutes, strain the noodles.
2. After boiling, Moroheiya noodles weigh around 300 g.
1.75 oz (50 g) 2 pcs pressed lime juice
0.035 lbs (15 g) sugar
0.017 lbs (8 g) ginger, grated
0.3 oz Fish sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
1 pcs garlic clove, chopped
1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
1 tbsp lemongrass, chopped
Crushed red pepper flakes
0.45 lbs (200 g) minced chicken/turkey meat
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together.
2. Fry minced chicken meat in a pan. Season with salt and black pepper. Chop the minced chicken during frying in a pan.
3. Mix together fried chicken meat and Larb marinade.
0.11 lbs (50 g) Daikon radish, sliced
0.13 lbs (60 g) red bell pepper, sliced
0.035 lbs (15 g) scallion
0.09 lbs (40 g) carrot, sliced
0.09 lbs (40 g) red onion, chopped
2 tsp or 1 tbsp (4 g) serrano chile
- First wok the vegetables in a hot pan with oil.
- Add boiled noodles and stir quickly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the wok in the center of the dish.
- Lift the marinated chicken “Larb” around.
Bon Appétit & Noodle on!
Recipe: Chef Petteri Luoto
Photo & Plating: Maija Lähdesmäki / @onblueplate