Noodelist Recipe Tips: Shiitake Consommé with eggs
This recipe is our founder Thuong's favorite hack since she is known to be a lousy cook. Adding two eggs is the most easiest and tasty way to boost up your Noodelist meal.
17.6 oz (500 g) water
1 packet of Bold & Juicy Shiitake
2 pcs garlic, crushed
1 tbsp ginger, grated
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
0.56 oz scallion, chopped
Crushed red pepper flakes
- Boil the broth: water with Bold & Juicy Shiitake soup base together in a saucepan.
- Add crushed garlic, grated ginger and sesame oil.
- Break the eggs separately into their own cups.
- Don’t cook broth anymore, just let it simmer.
- Pour the eggs one by one into the hot broth.
- Simmer the eggs in the broth for 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully lift them out of the broth with a spoon and place on the bottom of the plate.
- Sprinkle coriander and scallion on the bottom of the plate.
- Now bring the broth to a boil again in a saucepan and pour onto a plate.
Bon Appétit & Noodle on!
Recipe: Chef Petteri Luoto